Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 06:16 AM   #1
kevingaus
kevingaus began at the beginning.

Device: Han Lin V3
Adobe Move to Server 4 Content

With the move to Server 4 content I find that some PDF books will not work on my Han Lin even though I have updated everything. Sample books from Adobe's website work fine but a new book from Ebook.com will not work on my han lin even though I can read it on my computer. I woudl appreciate advice.
kevingaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Do you have to read it with Adobe Digital Editions? If so it probably has ADEPT DRM (encryption), see Adobe ADEPT DRM for PDF circumvented.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
adobe digital editions, server 4 migration