Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #466
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

Texas Secrets by Jean Brashear
The Gallaghers Book 1 (Texas Heroes)

Aphrodite's Kiss by Julie Kenner
(Protectors: Superhero Series)

Wild Angel by Miriam Minger
(O'Byrne Family Series, Book 1)

Far In The Wilds by Deanna Raybourn
(Novella) Pre-Order

Married By Midnight by Julianne MacLean
(Pembroke Palace Series, Book Four)

I'll Take Forever by Barbara McMahon

Vampire Bites: A Vampire Romance Anthology
By Lori Devoti , Lynda Hilburn, Colleen Gleason, Jackie Ivie, F E Heaton

Love's Portrait by Monica Burns
(Historical Erotic Romance)

Miss Phipps and the Cattle Baron
by Patricia Watters

Secret Pleasures by Cheryl Howe
(The Pleasure Series)
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #467
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Thanks for the heads up on FiY! In that case, I'll hold off still.

I'm irritated with myself regarding Relentless. I discovered it via an email from BookGorilla when it was $0.99. Well, I got a sample, took my time reading that, then decided I wanted to buy it after all. Uh, guess what? In the less one hour it took me to get around to all that, the book had gone back up to $2.99
After I replied to you I did read Relentless by Cassia Leo, JMO but it was just ok. If I had to choose which was better between that and Falling into You by Jasida Wilder, it would be FiY for sure. Again, JMO
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #468
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free @ Amazon

Indies!

Betrayed: Days of the Rogue by Nicky Charles is finally free!

Wallflower by Catherine Gayle
(The Old Maids' Club, Book 1)

The Housewife Assassin's Handbook by Josie Brown
(a humorous romantic mystery)
(Book #1 - The Housewife Assassin Series)

California Girl (West Coast Girlz: Book One) by Sandra Edwards

Into the Arms of a Cowboy by Isabella Ashe

Some Day Somebody (La Fleur de Love) by Lori Leger

The Light Within Me (The Six Saviors) by Carly Fall

Anyone else dealing with spring allergies and feel like crud? My sinuses hurt so much it's cutting into my reading time.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #469
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I've read One Week Girlfriend and I liked it.
Good to know 'cause I bought it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Far In The Wilds by Deanna Raybourn
(Novella) Pre-Order
Free Deanna Raybourn - awesome!
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:00 PM   #470
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Free Deanna Raybourn - awesome!
It's a duplicate there's the same book for $1.99
Hopefully it is free but grab it just in case.
Advert
Old 03-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #471
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Anyone else dealing with spring allergies and feel like crud? My sinuses hurt so much it's cutting into my reading time.
I have these types of allergies all year round, and I have a fair idea of what you're going through
Old 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM   #472
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
It's a duplicate there's the same book for $1.99
Hopefully it is free but grab it just in case.
I see it now; weird
Old 03-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #473
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

DANL April Selections
  • The Virtuoso By Grace Burrowes
  • Flirting Under a Full Moon by Ashlyn Chase
  • The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone
  • Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster (Early Access)
  • Bite Me Your Grace by Brooklyn Ann
  • A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry
  • The Lure of Song and Magic by Patricia Rice
  • Hell on Wheels By Julie Ann Walker

No Thrill Ride...Bummer

There are four books I am interested in but I'm not sure yet.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #474
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:

Yep, but like Loosheesh I have them pretty much year round too, but spring and fall are worst. Between Aerius, Nasonex and Advil I muddle through. I feel for you.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #475
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
[QUOTE=Blossom;2468594]DANL April Selections

[*]The Lure of Song and Magic by Patricia Rice

I read this, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did want to say that it is #2 in her modern Malcolm series. Some could feel like they are missing something if they haven't read the first book.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #476
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

[QUOTE=auntykatkat;2468758]
Quote:
DANL April Selections

I read this, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did want to say that it is #2 in her modern Malcolm series. Some could feel like they are missing something if they haven't read the first book.
I buy all her books. So I have it already. She has another being release in April by DANL that I plan to get.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:51 PM   #477
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Yep, but like Loosheesh I have them pretty much year round too, but spring and fall are worst. Between Aerius, Nasonex and Advil I muddle through. I feel for you.
Same here. It's tough. Nothing works. Flonase, Sinex, Sinus Rinse, Mucinex. I have a deviated septum and polyp in my right Maxillary sinus I blame it. Fall is usually the worst but Spring seems to be close.

I just finished Crow's Row so now I am in the what do I read next phase.

Last edited by Blossom; 03-30-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:39 AM   #478
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
[QUOTE=Blossom;2468777]
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post

I buy all her books. So I have it already. She has another being release in April by DANL that I plan to get.
I know, it is the ebook release of This Magic Moment (2004). It is the 4th book in the Magic Malcolm series. I read it when it first came out and will also buy it again in April. I love this series and also the Wherlocke series by Hannah Howell. It also has a book coming out in April. That one will be a new one. I can't wait!
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:28 AM   #479
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
[QUOTE=auntykatkat;2468758]
Quote:
DANL April Selections

Nope. That's the first one. She selfpublished the second book, The Trouble with Air and Magic, in February I do agree that it is a great read, though.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #480
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon (Pre-Order April 1st)

All in Good Time by Maureen Lang
(The Gilded Legacy 02)
Published by Tyndale House
(Inspirational Historical Romance)
Book one is here and was a freebie on March 03

Quote:
From the Back Cover
Denver 1887

Dessa Caldwell has a dream:
to open Pierson House, a refuge for former prostitutes, in Denver’s roughest neighborhood. But after exhausting all charitable donations, Dessa still needs a loan. Her last hope hinges on the owner of Hawkins National Bank.

Henry Hawkins has a secret:
he owns the most successful bank in town, but his initial capital came from three stagecoach robberies. To protect his past, he’s built a fortress around his heart that no one can penetrate . . . until the day Dessa Caldwell ventures into his bank requesting a loan.

Though Henry is drawn to Dessa’s passion, that same passion drives her to make rash decisions about Pierson House . . . and about whom she can trust. One man might hold the key to the future of her mission—but he also threatens to bring Henry’s darkest secrets to light. As the walls around their hearts begin to crumble, Henry and Dessa must choose between their plans and God’s, between safety and love.