Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
LSshock
LSshock began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Recommendations please

Hi all,

I'm a big fan of Wes Anderson's films and was curious if some of you might have some book recommendations of humor in the same style of his work. I know J.D. Salinger inspired his film 'Royal Tenenbaums'

Was hoping for possibly more authors that have the same wit he has, also possibly the same kind of characters and delivery.

~ Oliver
LSshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I would think you might like Gaiman & Pratchett's Good Omens.

Kindle Edition
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert