Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 01-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
hippy1948
hippy1948 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Change display of titles

I just recently bought a Sony PRS-505 and I love the thing. I now have all the books and charts that I need with me all the time. Great for work and for all those long plane rides.

I have one small annoyance that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

When I load a book that I have purchased, the title will appear on the menu system in large bold print and the authors name will appear under the title and to the right in smaller print. However when I load scanned material from my own library or material I have downloaded with Bit-Torrent I cannot get this same format. Is there a way to get this format? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hippy ............................
hippy1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Right-click on the file icon and edit the properties, on the summary tab.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Right-click on the file icon and edit the properties, on the summary tab.
that doesnt seem to work... for txt files atleast.

If you convert the files to LRF using Bookdesigner or Calibre you will get it like that
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote