Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Miller, Andrew: Miller's Church History. V1. 14 Jun 2011

Miller's Church History follows the church from its beginning to the later half of the 19th century when Andrew Miller lived and wrote. It differs from other Church histories by providing scripture insight into the historical context. The Author is not a historian, rather he is a theologian. In some cases he seems to be preaching a sermon on some of the topics he finds in history, re-arguing the points of some council for example. It is not a complete history but follows a thread of western Europe Christian history and spends considerable time on the reformation and problems in the Roman Catholic church. It can bog down from time to time but sticking it out will be rewarding as there is good insight in the volume.

I have proofread the entire text but may still have missed some type or formatting errors. Please let me know and I will correct them. I have intentionally maintained the original formatting and British English spelling I found in online copies even though it may different from current usage.

A second title is "Short papers on Church History" but at 1200 pages and 56 chapters I don't consider it short.

Enjoy, Dale
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Millers Church History.epub (1.24 MB, 812 views)

Last edited by DaleDe; 06-14-2011 at 08:38 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Thank you for posting this. I appreciate these kinds of works.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
christian, history, spiritual