Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-06-2015, 05:21 AM   #1
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Best Productivity Timer

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone knows of any good timer apps, either online or in the app store, that will help my improve my productivity. I heard of a timer that tracks what you're doing and sounds an alarm when you stray onto websites and stop working. Anyone heard of something like that? Anyone got any other apps they would recommend? I just need something to increase my productivity when doing college work like essays. Thanks guys.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote