Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #106
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
https://github.com/proDOOMman/Kindle...indleNote.java

https://github.com/proDOOMman/Kindle...ontroller.java

digging...

TBH... Ixtab is the Java guru. I'm a hack. at best.

Last edited by twobob; 09-23-2013 at 08:57 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #107
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Might I make a suggestion?

Why not just create a blank book.
And use the ADD NOTES facility?

EDIT: Okay I tried that. it sucks badly....

Last edited by twobob; 09-23-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Advert
Old 09-24-2013, 03:50 AM   #108
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Might I make a suggestion?

Why not just create a blank book.
And use the ADD NOTES facility?

EDIT: Okay I tried that. it sucks badly....
Ahah nice try xD

UPDATE: I've sent an email proDOOMman, he says that has no free time now, but maybe he will take care of this bug the next month

Last edited by Aeris; 09-24-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #109
twobob

https://github.com/proDOOMman/Kindle...747e052541a44a

he fixed it

bless him

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...5&d=1380438328

Last edited by twobob; 09-30-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:47 AM   #110
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
Omg that's fantastic! And sym button works too!!

So happy, proDOOMman
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2014, 08:58 PM   #111
naypalm
Enthusiast
naypalm began at the beginning.

Device: K3G v3.1 jb
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by proDOOMman View Post
Please, do now use this! In new hack date autofixer is included!
For everyone who has "..title have an invalid date" bug.
You may fix it by two ways:
1) install usbnetwork hack and execute two commands via ssh:
# date MMDDhhmmCCYY.ss
where MM — month, DD — day, hh — hours, mm — minutes, CCYY — 4 digits of year, ss — seconds
For example date 051900592011.30 sets your date into 19 May 2011, 00:59:30 (you can change time later in settings)
After that set system clock to this date:
# hwclock -w
2) by launchpad hack
The same here. Set any keyboard combination to exec command date 051900592011.30 && hwclock -w, update launchpad settings (Shift+Shift+Space) type combinations, be happy. Example
Thanks!
naypalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:16 PM   #112
rafikius
Enthusiast
rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: K3 3G
" the title is not signed by a registered developer"

I installed the kindlet accordingly to the instruction, but I get this info while trying to start the app.

Moreover the "update" position in menu is grayed.

I have the "update_dev-key" (with enter) in whitelist file
I have put the proper file in the root directory,

I read the kindle-jailbreak-0.13.N has already got all the needed signatures

implemanted.

What else can I do to enjoy the kindlet?

I have already reinstalled the jailbreak - no any change
rafikius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:29 AM   #113
encol
Evangelist
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.8.5.0.1
have you followed this instructions?

Last edited by encol; 10-09-2016 at 08:35 AM.
encol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:03 PM   #114
rafikius
Enthusiast
rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!rafikius , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Yes!
How about some app signature issue.?
Old 10-10-2016, 05:32 PM   #115
rafikius
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by encol View Post
have you followed this instructions?
Yes I have. Today after restarting I got info update error code: 3

I searched the forum but I didint find any answer or explenation :-(
Old 10-16-2016, 01:50 PM   #116
rafikius
Enthusiast

Well..as to my previous trials.
I decided to reset my Kindle to factory settings and repeat the procedure of installing the Notes - Kindlet.

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

I have done everything accordingly to the instruction, but to no avail.
The whitelist file containsall teh info needed:
After placing the file "update_dev-key_0.4.N_k3g_install" in the root directory I still can not see the "update your kindle" in the settings menu

after restarting The kindle I get the "error code :3"

and trying to start the notes gives such result:

Any ideas?
Help!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-26-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 05:29 AM   #117
rafikius
Enthusiast

Hmmm...

So many advanced users in here and none of them mentioned MKK instalation of whichSOLVED my problem

Old 10-26-2016, 08:36 AM   #118
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
An awful lot of people here always fail to read the directions.

So sometimes you have to think of searching for 'error 3' in the search box yourself.

And in case you didn't already know, posts and the wiki are indexed by your model's nickname (K3) not by the "Kindle Classic 3G" you have in your info box.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:55 AM   #119
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines will be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:58 AM   #120
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
@ Dr. Drib -
See my post just above yours about reading directions.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote