Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Academic ebook publishers

I am working with one of my professors on an English translation of a book that he has already published as a pbook in Danish, and he is currently negotiating with a Canadian publisher for the publication of the English translation. I was talking to him today and the possibility of publishing as an ebook came up, (I say "came up" - I brought it up).

At the moment he doesn't know whether he retains ebook rights in the contract with the Canadian publisher, but as this is still being negotiated he's looking into it. Does anyone know of any academic publishers who only publish electronically?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote