Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 04:47 AM   #1
roryok
roryok began at the beginning.

Device: nook
my iliad blog

Hi Guys

I wasn't sure where else to post about this. I've been a longtime reader or mobileread since long before I got my second-hand iliad (which is starting to get burn in, but thats another story)

anyway, just for kicks I've started a blog project where I only post things I've scribbled on the iliad using the stylus. sometimes its a drawing, sometimes a haiku, sometimes a reminder, sometimes a piece of (very) short fiction.

Anyway, enjoy, and keep up the good work.

http://scribbiliad.blogspot.com

(thats scribb with two 'b's plus iliad =)

PS: Only at two posts so far so give it a chance!
roryok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:32 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nifty, that. Those two "doodles" are perfectly sufficient for me to subscribe. "Call me Nigel" and unicorns - you can't argue with that.

Welcome aboard MR.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2008, 06:05 AM   #3
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iliad
A long time ago, this should have been a feature IDS should one day be capable of.

Looks like we gonna make such thing ourselves. Would be nice if could just press a button on the iLiad, and it would upload the scribbles to a blog by WiFi.
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #4
roryok
roryok began at the beginning.

Device: nook
well who knows, maybe someone will hack an iDS system together!

At the moment I have to downsize the pngs slightly - from 768px to 512px. This is just to get it to fit the majority of browser windows. I'm also converting the pngs to transparent gifs, since they're all two colour anyway.
roryok is offline   Reply With Quote