Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-30-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
Berzelius
Connoisseur
Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Berzelius can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Paperwhite 2 & Sony PRS-T1
A charging problem

Recently my wife's PRS T1 needed recharging. However, whatever I tried to do - three different wall chargers and a PC - was to no avail; there was no sign of life and no charging light on the base. I was just considering trying to open the case and look at the USB socket when, as a last desperate resort, I tried the reset method where you use a paperclip to press the switch in the little hole in the base whilst simultaneously pressing the power button. And it worked - the power light appeared!

Has anyone ever had a similar problem?
Berzelius is offline   Reply With Quote