Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
revbish
revbish began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Viewer dictionaries

I have books and documents in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, but my viewer only uses an English dictionary. Is there any way to reset the viewer dictionary to other languages? Thanks for any and all help.
revbish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
revbish
revbish began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
library management

I forgot to mention that I'm using Calibre software to manage & view my books & documents on my laptop, which I love, except for the viewer dictionary options, which I've been unable to locate. Thanks.
revbish is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I did not even know the viewer had one
It does.

Does your book have the correct Language set in the BOOKS Metadata? (I just tried with a sample book in Language: deu. No Joy on my US-English system)

Kovid will have to step in for this one.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:17 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Currently the viewer has no support for other language dictionaries. Adding that support is on my TODO list, but it while be a while before it gets there. Patches welcome.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote