Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
dancingbacon
dancingbacon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Smile Importing books in yes/no collection, Kindle Collections

Hi everyone

I have a custom column called "Read?" which is yes/no/undefined column for checking off which books I have read. What I'm trying to do with Kindle collections is make a collection named "Read?" where I can immediately put books I've finished reading while still on the Kindle, and then be able to import that collection data into Calibre and have it add the new finished books to the column as "yes".

What's happening is every time I import the collection, it puts a large amount of books not in that collection, that I have not read, checked off as "yes" in the "Read?" column.

Is there a way to fix this? Possibly to just add the books newly moved into the "Read?" collection instead of completely overwriting the column contents?

I'm a bit at a loss for how to do this.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thank you!
dancingbacon is offline   Reply With Quote