Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Naw, he's flirting With disaster...

(Crank up the Molly Hatchett!)
You aren't helping. Don't you have another book to write? And did the last one ever get into MobileReads library?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #17
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
You aren't helping. Don't you have another book to write? And did the last one ever get into MobileReads library?
I'm helping myself....

Besides, there's a little something in the inbox I need to get to, before I get back to Red....

(Lensman's Code, you know)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #18
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
(doggie reads Seriously Thoughtful next to the thread title and his paws tremble as they hover over the keyboard. he's dying to say something about what a thread, written by grandma, about how to start a poll could mean. perhaps it would lead to a landslide of polls asking if we ever sleep-read, do we feed our puppies dry or canned dog food, and would we, given the chance, submit to a sexual affair with inquisitive extraterrestrial beings. Lo!, the bizarre days in the llounge are not behind us - they are coming, I'd say. they're coming!! but the doggie thinks better of it and decides instead to post a recipe for peanut butter puppy chow and walks away.)

Nice thread, grandma.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
(doggie reads Seriously Thoughtful next to the thread title and his paws tremble as they hover over the keyboard. he's dying to say something about what a thread, written by grandma, about how to start a poll could mean. perhaps it would lead to a landslide of polls asking if we ever sleep-read, yes do we feed our puppies dry or canned dog food, Leftovers, if there are anyand would we, given the chance, submit to a sexual affair with inquisitive extraterrestrial beings.None of your dang business!! Lo!, the bizarre days in the llounge are not behind us - they are coming, I'd say. they're coming!! but the doggie thinks better of it and decides instead to post a recipe for peanut butter puppy chow and walks away.)

Nice thread, grandma.
Thank you. So..........wheres the recipe??
Old 02-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #20
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Thank you. So..........wheres the recipe??

First, you take a puppy.....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:08 AM   #21
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:

Scanned the word recipe then puppy. Kind of scared to read the rest.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:25 AM   #22
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
So.......you want to know to start a poll, but too afraid to ask?
desertgrandma, thank you for a very helpful and informative post about poll creation. I haven't created a poll yet, but when I do I shall surely use this guide. I'm sure this will be useful to many members here.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post

Scanned the word recipe then puppy. Kind of scared to read the rest.
Coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
desertgrandma, thank you for a very helpful and informative post about poll creation. I haven't created a poll yet, but when I do I shall surely use this guide. I'm sure this will be useful to many members here.
You are welcome.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:23 AM   #24
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Wow. Back on topic after 22 posts!

You can also go back and start a poll after posting the first entry to the thread. This will frequently cause other members of MR to start asking helpful questions, such as, "Where is the poll?"
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #25
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
(clicks teeth in and out) Are you flirting with me?
Mais oui, mon petit bagel, certainement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Wow. Back on topic after 22 posts!....
Took care of that for ya.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #26
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
THATS IT!!! Here I come!!! (just as soon as I can get outta this chair.........)

Where's the fish?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #27
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

Where's the fish?
Is that going to be a poll question, WDE?

Maybe there isn't much water for the fish to live there. I think the garden looks slightly dry and needs a drink too.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote