Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
Mkoenig
Mkoenig began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Maintaining highlighted text converting AZW to EPUB?

Can highlighting of text the was performed when reading a book using Kindle reader software (for iOS and Mac) be preserved when converting that book from an AZW to an EPUB format? If so, could you please explain the setting/steps to me? I'm a Calibre novice. I don't need directions for doing the file format conversion, just directions on how to preserve the hilighting during that conversion, if possible.
Thanks,
Marc
Mkoenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
That is not possible.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
Mkoenig
Mkoenig began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
That's what I needed to know. Thank you.
Marc
Mkoenig is offline   Reply With Quote