Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
zalamander
zalamander began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
can't figure out how to install plugins

I just downloaded and installed Calibre 07.65. All the pages I search say to go to preferences > plugins.

But I can't find that. All I see is interface, conversion, import and export. I've tried looking in all of them but can't figure out how to install my plugin. In import/export there is a metadata plugboard option but it doesn't seem capable of allowing me to select the plugin from my hard drive.

I'd appreciate any help
zalamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Let me guess - you are using a Mac or a small screen?

There is a scrollbar on the right hand side of the Preferences dialog - scroll down to see a whole extra row of icons....
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
zalamander
zalamander began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
thanks...I feel really stupid....
zalamander is offline   Reply With Quote