Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-24-2009, 05:26 AM   #1
sweet noom
sweet noom began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
is there any chance to download this book for free ?

hi
amazon was offering "The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death" for free last week . and i was stupid and didn't download it , and now i want it badly
is there any chance to have it for free ?
sweet noom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
nascarrunner71
nascarrunner71 began at the beginning.

Device: K1, K2, DX, iPad
Many books are only offered for free for a limited time.
nascarrunner71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It's a hilarious book and well worth paying for it, if the free promotion has ended. I highly recommend it.

By coincidence, on the ride in to work today, I was chuckling at the Hal Spacejock book that I was reading. Tim asked, "When are you going to get another book by that idiot girl? Remember how much you laughed with it?"
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:44 AM   #4
sweet noom
sweet noom began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
i guess i have missed the offer
sweet noom is offline   Reply With Quote