Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2022, 02:00 PM   #1
otomas
otomas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Clara HD sd card image

Hello everyone,

I know there is a thread for this but i am really desperate. can someone send me the card image for the clara hd?

Thanks a lot. This is really urgent as i need to return the e-reader as fast as possible
Old 08-30-2022, 04:39 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The issue is that the normal fulfiller of image requests, davidfor, has not been see for several days. I am going to start reaching out to people who have received images to see if I can get links from them and start helping out.
Advert
Old 08-30-2022, 05:53 PM   #3
otomas
otomas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
The issue is that the normal fulfiller of image requests, davidfor, has not been see for several days. I am going to start reaching out to people who have received images to see if I can get links from them and start helping out.
Hey PeterT,

I managed to fix my issue by deleting some corrupted files that occurred during the installation of KoReader and Plato, after that I managed to factory using the power button. After that I made a copy of my SD card and stripped my serial number. I offer this image with no guarantee that it will work. Its compressed, so decompress and use a tool like dd to the SD card. I will send you the link via PM
Old 08-31-2022, 10:10 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Closing thread.

It doesn’t matter how desperate you feel you are, you are not free to violate the forum guidelines by doubleposting, nor the Kobo subforum rules established by those offering help.
Closed Thread