Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
pen4u
Bible Verses and Quotes
pen4u began at the beginning.

Device: adobe reader
hello i am pen4u from Philippines

hello to all authors and ebook readers. I am new here and want to share my ebooks. Can I post ebooks even i am a newbie here? hope mods will help me. thank you.
pen4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hello and welcome to MobileRead. Here are your answers:

1) We will ban any member who posts copyrighted ebooks. That is called stealing, and MobileRead will not be a party to such behavior.

2) If these are public domain books, then we have a Library of thousands such ebooks. These may be uploaded to our Library, but you need to follow our Posting Guidelines. The uploaded ebooks need to meet certain criteria for inclusion in MobileRead's Library.

3) If you have ebooks you have written, then it is extremely important that you follow our Posting Guidelines. We have, unfortuntely, had to ban some authors who have refused - after repeated PMs - to follow our Posting Guidelines.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-16-2012 at 06:37 AM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #3
pen4u
Bible Verses and Quotes

I have my own ebook, where should I upload it? and I definitely not selling it because it is a true to life story. thanks mod for immediate reply.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
[QUOTE=pen4u;1926476]I have my own ebook, where should I upload it? and I definitely not selling it because it is a true to life story. thanks mod for immediate reply.[/QUOTE

Conversation is now via PM.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi pen4u and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #7
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #8
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Welcome to MR
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #9
pen4u
Bible Verses and Quotes

thank you for the warm welcome guys! People here at mobileread are very nice, including the Moderator.

Tags
introduce myself, newbie