Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
RobertLCollins
Groupie
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
"The Valley Springs Resort" - light science fiction

Hello,

I have a novella available called "The Valley Springs Resort." Here's what it's about:

The Valley Springs Resort is a place on a distant world where visitors can relax and have a good time. You might not think such a place has much of a story. You’d be wrong, which is why you need to go there. From its founding by a lovable eccentric to its sad-yet-funny end, this novella tells the tale of the Valley Springs Resort.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008JEOHJY

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/180849

BTW, it's Free at SW as part of their July Summer/Winter Sale. Afterward it goes up to 99 cents.

Thanks for taking a look!
RobertLCollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i was reading the sample on smashwords. i'm wondering why each page has text on less than half of it. at first i thought it was for effect, but it's making the conversation between pettigrew (did i recall the name correctly) and the pilot feel disjointed. or is it supposed to do that?
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
RobertLCollins
Groupie
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for mentioning that. No, it's not supposed to do that. Seems to do that with all my stuff with online reading. I'll look into and see if there's a fix.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
RobertLCollins
Groupie

Hello!

Some 30 copies of "The Valley Springs Resort" were downloaded during the sale at Smashwords. I hope you enjoy the novella.

Thanks!

Tags
novella, science fiction