Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
TheDJ89
TheDJ89 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Tumbling Tales - A short story and poetry anthology

I've finally got my writing together and released it in this anthology (although thats largely thanks to the help I got from this forum - Jellby basically saved it yesterday when I couldn't validate the file) but anyway: Tumbling Tales - short stories and poems, with a fantasy twist.

"A man steps off the train into an old wild west town, only to witness a murder and become trapped in a time loop, which replays the moment at the end of every single day. A new consciousness is born into the world from a mysterious, otherworldly tower, while a rowing boat, piloted by Father Time himself, deposits youngsters on an alien shore. Above the world, horses of Norse Mythology bring the day and night, and on the ground, the crying of a baby serenades the fading of reality.

A collection of short stories and poems; from science fiction to magic, from the natural world to the landscape of the mind."

Check it out at: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/tu...shelf/center/1

TheDJ89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
Stephanie1981
Enthusiast
Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app
Looks like a good collection; have bookmarked it for payday. :-) Love the cover art!
Stephanie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
TheDJ89
TheDJ89 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thankyou!!! I hope that you enjoy it

Sadly, I didn't make the cover art entirely by myself, I just picked from various Lulu templates, but I agree that it does look good! I'm quite pleased with Lulu generally, actually, great service.
TheDJ89 is offline   Reply With Quote