Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 10-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Kālidāsa: Shakuntalā. V1. 23 Oct 2012

This is a cleaned up version of Shakuntalā by Kālidāsa originally obtained from Project Gutenberg here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/12169

I read this when it was nominated as a potential selection for the MR Literary book of the month in October 2012 here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...30#post2244230

Reading the PG version I was annoyed by poor formatting of that epub file as well as errors in the extensive and very useful footnotes. I have tried to correct both with the epub version I have attached here.

If anyone finds any errors in this file please send me a private message and I will address your concerns.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Shakuntala.epub (549.9 KB, 1045 views)
Old 10-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Thanks!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert