Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #31
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Made With Coffee Recipes. Cake, muffin, brownie and dessert recipes made with coffee. [Kindle Edition] Jane Romsey (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Recipes-browni...dp/B008C8W88Y/

I totally love coffee. I love things made with coffee, especially cake. When I first moved to the United States from England I bought a slice of coffee cake. I was bitterly disappointed to find that there was not a drop of coffee in it and it’s only called coffee cake because it’s served with coffee!

Here is a collection of delicious cake, muffin, brownie and dessert recipes all made with coffee. Plus a recipe for Jane's Special Espresso Martini, my own recipe that I brew up every Christmas.

Also included is my Conversion Charts and Oven Temperatures book.

Recipes:
Coffee & Cream Cake​
Chocolate Coffee Ruin Cake​
Coffee Carrot Cake​
Espresso Brownies​
Mocha Mayonnaise Cake​
Coffee Ginger Muffins​
Walnut Coffee Sandwich​
Espresso Choc Banana Bread​
Coffee Pecan Muffins​
Chocolate Espresso Cake​
Crunchy Coffee Bars​
Moist Coffee Cake​
Coffee Banana Nut Muffins​
Chocolate Espresso Muffins​
Coffee Fruit Cake​
Coffee Madeira Cake​
Coffee Creme Brownies​
Cappuccino Cheesecake
Boozy Espresso Balls​
Coffee Rice Pudding​
Frostings​
Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting​
Coffee Buttercream Frosting​
Espresso Buttercream Frosting​
Coffee Fudge Frosting​
Chocolate Fudge Frosting​
Mocha Sour Cream Frosting​
Coffee Glace Icing​
Jane’s Espresso Martini

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: clean link
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #32
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

30 Minute Meals 101 Quick-Fix Recipes - Includes Easy Dinner / Lunch Recipes, and Simple Healthy Recipes that can be made in 30 Minutes or Less for Busy Moms, Working Dads and Busy Families! [Kindle Edition] Lara Cannedy (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Minute-Meals-Q...dp/B0084IPHJE/

Simple cooking steps to go from Stove to Stomach - your busy life just got easier. Here are 101 simple and delicious quick and easy meals that each take less 30 minutes. What you’ll find here is a collection of unique, original, and traditional recipes that were recreated to be made in 30 minutes or less, and still taste great! Oh, and they don’t need any exotic ingredients or special kitchen tools to make.

Are you ready for good food fast? I hope so…enjoy!

P.S.- What will you do with all your free time?

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: clean link
Old 06-25-2012, 01:05 AM   #33
bookratt
Wizard

How To Make Amazing SUPER Snacks - Top 30 Fast, Easy & Delicious Meal Recipes Volume 4 [Kindle Edition] Linda Roberts (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Amazing-S...dp/B008B0L0G4/

NEW #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER!

PRAISE for How to Make Amazing SUPER Snacks - Top 30 Fast, Easy & Delicious Meal Recipes Volume 4

"30 More Winning Recipes... Linda Roberts scores another winner with this latest collection of 30 amazing and tasty recipes...The recipes are super delicious and there's something for every palate... I own several of Linda's recipe books, and they always deliver- quick, easy to follow recipes that are as pleasing to the eye as they are to the taste buds. Awesome series!" - Ms. Eden (US/UK)

"Super easy to make snacks... Once again Linda Roberts writes a cookbook full of ridiculously tasty, unique, and easy to make snacks... This is the perfect book for anybody who is soon going to be throwing a party or any other type of social event..." - Andrew
David

"Original, unique, and delicious...the author has put plenty of thought into deciding which recipes to include... you can't go wrong with this book or the other books out by Linda Roberts. I recommend." - C. Henning (California)

"Perfect for a finger food party... I have several social settings like Sunday school, PTA, etc. where we have to bring finger foods for a gathering. This cookbook is just perfect for that since it has simple recipes that anyone can do... If you are looking for a recipe that has snacks that can be done in a snap, get this cookbook. It really has been a help to me and my wife." - CD's Book Reviews (Florida)

Hi, I'm very excited to share my family favorite recipes with you, as a wife and working mother of two, I know how important it is to add variety to our daily meals while keeping them delicious, that's why in this book I've included my family top 30 favorite super snack recipes, the reason I've chosen thirty, is so that you could try one recipe every single day for an entire month, then again, once you've tried them all, you can stick to the ones you like the most.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the recipes you'll find here, and remember to tryout the rest of the books in the series, so Scroll up and click "buy now" to start reading.

Bon appetite,
Linda Roberts.

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: clean link
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #34
bookratt
Wizard

Detox Maintenance Recipe Collection - 130 recipes from around the world [Kindle Edition] Elizabeth Arnott (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Detox-Maintena...dp/B008BI1NOU/

This is a collection of 130 recipes for Breakfasts, Soups, Dips and Starters, Fish and Seafood, Vegetarian Entrées and Side Dishes, Salads, Dressings, Sauces and Marinades, and Desserts to support your post detox maintenance.

Congratulations! You have completed your detox programme.... are looking fabulous.... have lost a lot of weight.... are feeling wonderful.... and want to maintain all that hard-won glow of fitness and health. But how are you going to find enough variety of flavours and tastes to avoid regressing to your old eating habits?

The Detox Maintenance Collection includes 130 recipes without using wheat, eggs, meat, chicken, sugar or dairy*, solving your “I need appetizing and nutritious food” problem with delicious, healthy-eating recipes for every occasion, while keeping within the detox limitations. As well as the 130 recipes, there is a list of 50 “Super-Foods” with their Nutritional Properties so you can check out the value of the ingredients of each recipe, and some handy Cook's Tips to save time and effort.

*Dairy is used in its generally understood meaning i.e. cow’s milk products. There are recipes that include goat’s and sheep’s milk cheese and yogurt

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: clean link
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #35
bookratt
Wizard

This looks like a good one, so pick it up quick!

1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You'll Ever Need [Kindle Edition] Linda R. Yoakam (Author), Sue Spitler (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/001-Best-Slow-...dp/B004YW69B4/

Slow-cookers are a great complement to today’s busy lifestyles. Once the ingredients are added, the virtually meal cooks itself. This collection brings together a huge number and variety of recipes that show off the value, ease, and versatility — not to mention delicious*taste — of this cooking method. Seasoned cookbook author Sue Spitler covers every aspect of*using slow-cookers. The*book explains the various kinds and sizes of cookers, from 1-1/2 quarts to seven quarts, and shows what recipes work best in each type. From there, readers learn to prepare all the necessary ingredients beforehand so that they can refrigerate the food and the crock for anywhere from hours to overnight and then*plug*the appliance*in when it's time to cook. Included are more than a thousand scrumptious recipes — all thoroughly tested — for appetizers, entrees, side dishes, breads, sandwiches, and desserts.

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: clean link
Old 06-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #36
bookratt
Wizard

How To Make Amazing Appetizers - Top 30 Fast, Easy & Delicious Meal Recipes Volume 5 [Kindle Edition] Linda Roberts (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Amazi...dp/B008B0L0IC/

NEW #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER!

PRAISE for How to Make Amazing Appetizers - Top 30 Fast, Easy & Delicious Meal Recipes Volume 5

"Perfect for entertaining... This great book by Linda Roberts is my new secret weapon for appetizers and finger-foods/sandwiches... Her recipes are always easy to follow and look and taste like they took a lot longer to prepare than they actually do. The appetizers here have something for every taste and budget, and I highly recommend it." - Ms. Eden (US/UK)

*"Great Appetizer cookbook... If you are looking for a cookbook of appetizers, I really like this one and I think you will, too" - CD's Book Reviews (Florida)

"Wonderful appetizers... I've read all the other recipe books in Linda Roberts' collection of amazing breakfasts, lunches, and dinners... Everything I've tried so far lives up to what I've come to expect from this author, which is interesting and delicious ideas... You won't find a better appetizer cookbook anywhere. And I recommend checking out the rest of the series too, because I have found some amazing recipes from this author" - ForTheQuinn (Austin, TX)

"Your friends will think you went to culinary school...The appetizers in this book have my mouth watering every time I open it. The recipes are unique and flavorful..." - S. Coyne (Ohio)

Hi, I'm very excited to share my family favorite recipes with you, as a wife and working mother of two, I know how important it is to add variety to our daily meals while keeping them delicious, that's why in this book I've included my family top 30 favorite appetizer recipes, the reason I've chosen thirty, is so that you could try one recipe every single day for an entire month, then again, once you've tried them all, you can stick to the ones you like the most.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the recipes you'll find here, and remember to tryout the rest of the books in the series, so Scroll up and click "buy now" to start reading.

Bon appetite,
Linda Roberts.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #37
bookratt
Wizard

How To Eat Healthy On Holiday [Kindle Edition] Joe Rayland (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/How-Eat-Health...dp/B0084T2UT8/

Thе hоlіdауѕ аrе а tіmе fоr uѕ tо gаthеr wіth fаmіlу аnd frіеndѕ tо сеlеbrаtе. Fоr bеttеr оr wоrѕе, wіth сеlеbrаtіоn соmеѕ fооd. If уоu hаvе bееn wоrkіng vеrу hаrd аt еаtіng hеаlthу, lоѕіng wеіght, оr mаіntаіnіng уоur wеіght, thіѕ mау bе а dіffісult tіmе fоr уоu. Thе lаѕt thіng wе wаnt tо dо іѕ оvеr-іndulgе іn аll thе dеlісіоuѕ fооd thаt ѕurrоundѕ uѕ durіng thе hоlіdау ѕеаѕоn. Whаt аrе can уоu саn dо tо аvоіd оvеr-еаtіng аnd ѕаbоtаgіng аll уоur hаrd wоrk? This book has the some of best kept secrets to keeping slim during the holiday periods.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:04 AM   #38
bookratt
Wizard

35 Yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes (With Nutritional Information & Bonus Tips) [Kindle Edition] Rachel Bridges (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Recipe...dp/B008E6QWQS/

The best slow cooker recipes are usually the simplest ones that you can make by combining a few basic ingredients. In the “35 Yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes” we have presented 35 easy to follow chicken recipes that you and your family will enjoy. We have also taken the extra effort to provide the nutritional information of each of these meals so that you can know exactly what you are eating.
Slow cookers provide an economical, time saving and healthy way of preparing meals for people with a busy lifestyle. This versatile kitchen appliance allows you to cook food unattended without fear of spoiling or burning. Now you have the recipes for great tasting slow cooker meals! Your Crockpot offers you the opportunity of preparing delicious home-made food without the preservatives, additives or colorings of commercial food.

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: clean link
Old 06-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #39
bookratt
Wizard

Indian Food For Beginners - 24 Authentic Indian Recipes [Kindle Edition] Moon Mazoomder (Author), Cooking Penguin (Editor)

http://www.amazon.com/Indian-Food-Fo...dp/B008DCYPD0/

Publication Date: June 20, 2012
Are you a foodie? How many cuisines have you tried? Is Indian one of them? Do you love to eat Indian food but think it's too much time consuming to cook. So here is a new approach which will vanish all your hidden inhibitions in the kitchen.

Presenting Moon Mazoomder's “Indian Food for Beginners” which will answer all your Indian kitchen queries. This book is an one stop guide regarding Indian food. All you need to know is in here. The book offers a tantalizing glimpse of Indian culture and food habits in addition to some very colourful and delicious recipes. The book covers some very interesting recipes from different parts of India which can be easily prepared at home.

As Moon says Indian food is not only about spices, ghee and chilli. Indian food does not only mean Naan, Paneer Butter Masala or Chicken Tikka. There is a whole new dimension to it which still remains undiscovered. Indian food is delicious, wholesome and refreshing. You will never be bored of variety and flavours. Special emphasis is on cooking vegetarin food. Indian cuisine offers an amazing array of vegetarian dishes which will spoil you for choice. Much more than your regular salad and fries.

So here is your chance to explore the unknown and relish every bit of it. It's worth every bit of the penny you spend. So next time you entertain guests, let it be delightful INDIAN!!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #40
bookratt
Wizard

Savvy Summer Entertaining (Savvy Entertaining) [Kindle Edition] Shanna Hatfield (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Savvy-Summer-E...dp/B007ZRH4XC/

Savvy Summer Entertaining gives hosts the information they need to entertain easily and casually throughout the summer season.

From tips on what to take on a picnic to summer entertaining essentials, this book is full of useful summer entertaining tips. A bonus section offers several easy to follow summer recipes sure to impress friends and family alike.

An excerpt from the author's novel, The Cowboy's Summer Love, is included.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #41
bookratt
Wizard

Top 30 Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women: Set It and Forget It (First Vegetarian Recipes Cookbook for Busy Women) [Kindle Edition] Sarah Jessica Cook (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Vegetarian-Coo...dp/B007NYQOQU/

*WARNING: Today Only! Buy This New Bestseller With Discount And...
Get Another Book For FREE, From The Same Best-Selling Collection!
Details inside the book

Inside The Book You Will Find:
1. Slow Cooker Soup & Stew Recipes
2. Slow Cooker Chili Recipes
3. Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
4. and Many, Many more!
+ Secret Gift for FREE*
+ Another Book from same Best-selling Collection for FREE*
*special offers - valid before Friday midnight

HOT NEWS: Only Before Friday Midnight!
Buy This New Amazon Bestseller at Discounted Price (regularly priced at $3.97)!!!
Join the "Smart Buyers Club" by Getting Your Copy NOW!

What Are You Waiting For?
Buy NOW, before the price go up!
Today it's fit for ANY budget. Don't you agree?

More Than 10797 Of Busy Women Have Already Bought Books
from this best-selling collection...
Join them today!

P.P.S.
Also, with this book you will:
- Never Get Lost with Recipes in Alphabet Order*and*Clickable Table of Contents,*That
Interfaces With Kindle's Navigation Menu.
- Feel Yourself Like a Pro*with Easy to Follow Directions, That
Wouldn't Let You Make Any Mistake! Every step is easy&short and numbered.
- Enjoy Reading with*Clear Formatting + Helpful Links.

Yours sincerely,
Sarah Jessica Cook.

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: clean link
Old 06-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #42
bookratt
Wizard

The Breakfast Taco Book [Kindle Edition] Hilah Johnson (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Breakfast-...dp/B005JTNP90/

The Breakfast Taco Book is packed with everything you need to know about breakfast tacos – including how to make them at home. Recipes cover everything from how to make your own tortillas and salsa to a wide variety of "taco-guts." Bacon, Eggs, Home Fries, Chorizo, Nopalitos - we've got you covered!

Check out this feedback we've received from readers:

"Hilah, I made the Chorizo in your Breakfast Taco book and the flavor is spot on. It’s great, You have the flavor without the grease. Thank you very much, I don’t have to cook the grease out of chorizo before I use in a recipe anymore." - Bob

"Thank you so much for a wonderful book! I love cookbooks that are more than just recipes. I’d have gladly paid to get it. I’m really looking forward to using it (especially the chorizo recipe) once I get the kitchen in my new apartment in order." - Randy

"I had a brunch for 30 the other day and made your breakfast tacos and avocado salsa and people (after the confusion that they weren’t eating breakfast burritos) went nuts over them. AND I have so many leftover tortillas, I can have breakfast tacos for the rest of the year. hollah!" - AC

"This is exactly the book I needed. I’ve been away from home for a while…about 2 years in NY from San Antonio…and it’s lonely without some of my favorite tex-mex. I made frito pie the other day and my boyfriend was amazed at the idea of putting chili on top of chips. Thanks for the breakfast taco cook book! I love me some chorizo!" - Katherine

"We finally had breakfast tacos for the first time this morning, and OMG! SO good! Even my 2 year old had no trouble stuffing his face with the eggy, sausagey, salsa-verde-y, potatoey goodness, and my partner went back for seconds!" - Gill

Old 06-28-2012, 03:08 AM   #43
bookratt
Wizard

Asian Recipes - 50 Tasty & Easy Unique Exotic Recipes (With Images Of Each Dish And Chef's Note) [Kindle Edition] Charles Ho (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Asian-Recipes-...dp/B00873CMI0/

Asian food is a multi-faceted and diverse as European food. While neighboring countries share some common ingredients and cooking styles, Asian countries have developed cuisines that are uniquely their own. Sampling the food of each is truly an adventure.

Each country has its own food history much influenced by its culture, religion and past. Vietnamese food for example, retains the flavors of centuries of French occupation. The food in Philippines has the taste of Spanish and American accents while in Malaysia and Indonesia which are Muslim countries, pork meals are almost completely eliminated off the menu.

Many of these recipes were guarded as important family secrets and carefully passed down from one generation to another. Asian cooking has enormous potential in modern times, as Asian food chains are springing up all over the world very rapidly, whilst enjoying immense popularity.

In this appetizing book, you will find an inspiration not only for your daily dishes, but for almost every occasion which calls for something savory - Asian style/dish/cuisine. All the recipes included in this book are considered classics, and have proven so popular over the past years. Every single recipe has been tested time and again, both by me and by hundreds of my cooking students.

The recipes have been divided by Asian regions. Each chapter contains top recipes which will help you find exactly what you are looking for.

They are all authentic and thoroughly tried and tested. By following simple, clear and straightforward instructions, you will find a recipe that will suit your needs and wants to the littlest details. Most of the recipes use basic cooking techniques which can be prepared with only a few pots and utensils.

This recipe book will help you cook Asian food with confidence and pleasure that you thought you could not make in your own kitchen. More importantly, it will provide you with all the answers to the problem of ''What shall we have for breakfast, lunch or dinner?'' and you will discover that Asian cooking is so rewarding and fun. So, this book contains ‘’The Best Traditional Asian Recipes’’ for you to make and enjoy at home. You will discover that Asian cooking is so rewarding and fun and also there are 50 mouth-watering recipes accompanied with dish images for you to savor from 10 different countries.

Truly yours,
Charles Ho

Old 06-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #44
bookratt
Wizard

Blueberry Recipes [Kindle Edition] Donna Leed (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Blueberry-Reci...dp/B008ENQMOI/

Blueberries are great just as they are but there is nothing like a great Blueberry Dessert. This little book offers some family-favorite recipes, many of which have been passed down from my Grandmother. Try one of the Blueberry Cakes, Blueberry Muffins or Blueberry Pies. If you like Blueberry Crisp it’s there too.

Enjoy these desserts year round with either fresh or frozen wild blueberries or regular cultivated blueberries. Whatever way you can get them, they are healthy and delicious.

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: clean link
Old 06-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #45
bookratt
Wizard

Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss: Health and Weight Loss Recipes [Kindle Edition] Sarah Clarence (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Quinoa-Recipes...dp/B0078EOLU6/

Quinoa for Weight Loss is a recipe book which contains healthy and delicious recipes that can help you improve your health and lower your weight. Quinoa is a seed that is high in protein and rich in taste. It can be added to every day foods that you already love and also to new recipes that you will immediately enjoy.

This cookbook details what quinoa is and how it should be cooked. It also addresses the many health benefits of quinoa. The second half of the book provides delicious breakfast, bread, side dish, main dish and dessert recipes as well as suggestions as to how to easily add quinoa to current favorite dishes.

Try adding quinoa to your day and see and feel the difference it makes!

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: clean link