Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Sayers, Dorothy L: The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club, v1, 23 July 2009

Dorothy L. Sayers (1893–1957)
The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club (1928)

General Fentiman is found dead at the Bellona Club. Members telephone his sister, only to find that she too is dead. Lord Peter Wimsey is asked to investigate. Can it be that some bounder has killed the General on Armistice Day? And why are his sons behaving so suspiciously?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
Seiber
Seiber began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thank you Patricia, a real pleasure to read.
Seiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're very welcome, Seiber.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
more sayers ! wonderful ! thank you, patricia.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:49 AM   #5
Patricia
Reader

I hope that you enjoy it, Zelda.
Advert
Old 07-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i'm quite sure i will.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
Oh, Why Not?
Groupie
Oh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Galaxy Note 2; KindleFireHDX
Oh my! Thank you again.
Oh, Why Not? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #8
cemerson
cemerson began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505S
THANK YOU!
cemerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #9
oldlady
oldlady began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Just discovered these. What is your technique for produing them? Is it very complicated? I see that they are in different formats Aged 15 I was in love with Lord Peter Wimsey, so I look forward to reading them and seeing if I still am. Thank you.
oldlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
Patricia
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlady View Post
Just discovered these. What is your technique for produing them? Is it very complicated? I see that they are in different formats Aged 15 I was in love with Lord Peter Wimsey, so I look forward to reading them and seeing if I still am. Thank you.
My technique is either to find a copy online or, occasionally to scan one. Then I edit and proof-read it. Finally, the text goes onto Book Designer for a final edit (then into MobiCreator for the prc version). Occasionally I use Calibre instead.
This is much less complicated than it sounds.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:35 AM   #11
oldlady

With my new PRS 505 I went to The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club which I don't remember. I couldn't find out how to get it onto the PRS. Is there something which says Download Now? Your work must be time-consuming if not difficult - but tough for someone who cnnot even learn how to download (or import).
Old 07-25-2009, 02:56 AM   #12
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
With my new PRS 505 I went to The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club which I don't remember. I couldn't find out how to get it onto the PRS. Is there something which says Download Now? Your work must be time-consuming if not difficult - but tough for someone who cnnot even learn how to download (or import).
I left click on the title of the ebook name and the below window pops up..

Capture 1.JPG (click picture to enlarge)

Then I left click on save ***I choose to save to my desktop then prepare a folder before moving it to my ebooks folder on my computer*** You can just save it to your ebooks folder if you want or anywhere else you save your ebooks

The below is what pops up for me to left click for the save..

Capture 2.JPG (click picture to enlarge)

Once you have it saved on your computer, then you open Sony eLibrary and import the file to the eLibrary. Once there you can drag and drop it into your collections or just to the Reader.

I hope this helps..

Last edited by dreams; 07-25-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: I have no clue why the post shows the copyright info???
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:37 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
I have no clue why the post shows the copyright info???
Any post with an attachment in the book upload fora does so automatically, because the attachment is assumed to be a book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #14
oldlady

To dreams Thank you but still stuck. I clicked - in various places, but no page appeared.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
To dreams Thank you but still stuck. I clicked - in various places, but no page appeared.
try clicking on the file name "The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club.lrf" in the little box called "attached files" in the first post of the thread.

Tags
crime, detective, murder, mystery, poison