Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #121
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
Put in very simple terms Hotspot shield changes your tablet or PC's IP Internet address from a NONE US IP address into a U.S address and stops both COMPANY'S and GOVERNMENTS from censoring your internet access to u.s websites and services
The only problem with this is that you have a limited bandwidth per month to use on the free app, it used to be 3GB, I don't know if it has changed since I last used it. 3GB won't get you very far if you're streaming movies.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #122
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The only problem with this is that you have a limited bandwidth per month to use on the free app, it used to be 3GB, I don't know if it has changed since I last used it. 3GB won't get you very far if you're streaming movies.
i have not seen any limits stated on any of the websites so far and there is no meter on the App telling you how much u have streamed/downloaded UNLIKE others i have tried so far.

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-09-2012 at 02:17 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #123
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
UPDATE

It is totally free as the Elite package that you pay for gets you-
Faster Access,24/7 Customer Support,Advanced Malware Protection
so my original statement still stands that it is free and without restrictions.

Even my VERY slow UK internet broadband and wifi can stream Netflix USA fine with this app switched on.

P.S i don't know what there website is talking about as im using the free version and there are no adds to be seen There are no adds on my web browsers, the app itself or any where else so i guess they must be using subliminal advertising

I have it switched on 24hrs a day and only switch it off to access CATCHUP TV and BBC IPLAYER

http://www.anchorfree.com/

Upgrade to Elite

The standard Hotspot Shield version is free, ad-supported VPN software. However, upgrading to Hotspot Shield Elite brings some amazing advantages. The Hotspot Shield Elite Virtual Private Network comes with:
Faster Access
24/7 Customer Support
Advanced Malware Protection
No Ads!

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-09-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #124
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
i have not seen any limits stated on any of the websites so far and there is no meter on the App telling you how much u have streamed/downloaded UNLIKE others i have tried so have.
I stand corrected. The limit has been lifted, and no longer applies.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #125
darksaber35
Banned

FREE OTG CABLE FOR NEXUS 7
Well as a stroke of luck i have extra OTG cable to GIVE AWAY to any nexus 7 owner here as i already have 2 of these.
It works perfectly for my nexus 7 with the NEXUS MEDIA IMPORTER App and will allow any user to access USB memory sticks,memory card readers or portable hard drives using the App which costs a paltry $3.99.

The first person to make a post and ask for it will get the cable for FREE and they will save themselves a few $, £ , or euros in the process as i am willing to post it worldwide.
I will send a personal message to the person and they can send me there address in reply and i will post it within a few days.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...importer&hl=en
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0060re.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	397.2 KB
ID:	94851  

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-24-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Advert
Old 10-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #126
afv011
Captain Penguin

Quote:
FREE OTG CABLE FOR NEXUS 7
Well as a stroke of luck i have extra OTG cable to GIVE AWAY to any nexus 7 owner here as i already have 2 of these.
It works perfectly for my nexus 7 with the NEXUS MEDIA IMPORTER App and will allow any user to access USB memory sticks,memory card readers or portable hard drives using the App which costs a paltry $3.99.

The first person to make a post and ask for it will get the cable for FREE and they will save themselves a few $, £ , or euros in the process as i am willing to post it worldwide.
I will send a personal message to the person and they can send me there address in reply and i will post it within a few days.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...importer&hl=en
Me!!!! Thank you very much in advance for your generous gift!
Old 10-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #127
darksaber35
Banned

No problem mate, send me your name address via personnel message and i will have it in the post for u in the next 1-3 days.
It will likely take about a ten to fifteen days to get there as i will mail it with airmail.

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-26-2012 at 02:07 PM.