Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-20-2015, 02:23 PM   #1
halox
halox began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M96
Boox m96 - reading PDF annotations from computer

Hey everyone - just joined. Love my M96 - this thing is incredible.

Question - with the default Neo Reader, I'm able to easily add new annotations and export the PDFs for addressing notes on my computer.

However - if I add annotations on my computer, I can't seem to open them on the Onyx Reader app. I see the icon of a little text bubble that indicates that there is an annotation, but clicking on it (or long clicking on it) does nothing.

If I use another PDF reader (Xodo), it works fine - but then I can't scribble on screen as easily as with the default app.

Any way to read previously baked-in annotations on the default reader?
halox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
kuskro
Connoisseur
kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.

Device: Onyx Boox T68 & M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by halox View Post
Hey everyone - just joined. Love my M96 - this thing is incredible.

Question - with the default Neo Reader, I'm able to easily add new annotations and export the PDFs for addressing notes on my computer.

However - if I add annotations on my computer, I can't seem to open them on the Onyx Reader app. I see the icon of a little text bubble that indicates that there is an annotation, but clicking on it (or long clicking on it) does nothing.

If I use another PDF reader (Xodo), it works fine - but then I can't scribble on screen as easily as with the default app.

Any way to read previously baked-in annotations on the default reader?
From my viewpoint the best pdf app is ezPDF PRO. And the best epub app is Moon+ Reader PRO.
kuskro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 04:58 PM   #3
halox
halox began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M96
Agreed on Moon+.

For ezPDF pro - how's the stylus speed for writing on the document?
halox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:18 AM   #4
kuskro
Connoisseur
kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.kuskro is less competitive than you.

Device: Onyx Boox T68 & M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by halox View Post
Agreed on Moon+.

For ezPDF pro - how's the stylus speed for writing on the document?
It is OK, I mean, it is as good as it has to. Although, have in mind that I'm using an old stable update (20141013), maybe in new updates it doesn't work as good as in the one I have installed.

Best.

Last edited by kuskro; 03-21-2015 at 10:38 AM.
kuskro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 04:54 AM   #5
dar_ick
dar_ick began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite, boox i86
I am working with NeoReader. When I export the annotations and open the new xxx.export.pdf file on my PC with Adobe Reader, it only shows the underlinings, but without any text. Has anybody encountered the same problem?
dar_ick is offline   Reply With Quote