Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #1
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Classics Illustrated now available on Kobo Vox!

Forget Harry Potter (which recently became purchaseable for Kobo via Pottermore), we've now got Classic Illustrated on Kobo! Here's a link to them: http://www.kobobooks.com/search/sear...illustrated%22

I've already bought War of the Worlds, and have a bunch more on my wish list. All non-agency and available for Kobo's discount codes, such as the ones listed here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...discount+codes

It also seems to suggest in the press release that they can also be read on the Kobo iOS app?! That'd be awesome, if so. Here's the quote:

Quote:
"With Trajectory’s lineup, Kobo continues to grow our Comics & Graphic Novel offering with hundreds of titles available for people to enjoy on the free Kobo app for iOS iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or on the Kobo Vox eReader."

Last edited by scrapking; 05-23-2012 at 11:26 PM.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
those look interesting. I added a couple previews to my library, I'll check them later.

So far I haven't bought any children books. So maybe one or two of these might be what I want.
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
It also seems to suggest in the press release that they can also be read on the Kobo iOS app?! That'd be awesome, if so.
Unfortunately that line isn't accurate; at least it currently isn't
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote