Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
soup
soup began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
numbered lists, but with a text break

I'm having a small problem with sigil, I want to have a numbered list, but I want a break in the middle and to continue the number order after the text break.

currently I get this problem:

1. point one
2. point two
some text about point two that I don't want numbered or indented.
1. point three

I was wondering if anybody could help me with some code or something that would make it work more to my liking.
soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:27 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
The problem is that feature is not currently supported by the ePUB standard. In XHTML, it should be done either using CSS features that are not part of the required subset of CSS in ePUB, so whatever you do it won't be guaranteed to work in any reader. At the moment it's best to just hardcode the numbering in your text, I'm afraid.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert