Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Computer doesn't recognize my new i62HD?

Today I received my Boox i62HD, and of course I wanted to load my books onto it immediately.
Disappointment... My computer doesn't seem to recognize my reader.

I do have another ereader, and when I connect that one to my computer, the displays shows the message that the reader is connected to a computer, and I can choose whether I want my computer to charge it, or to approach it as a USB-medium.
While connecting my Boox, a LED lights up on the power-button, probably telling me the device is charging, but it isn't recognized as a device by my computer.

Any suggestions?
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #2
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
boox too display a message asking you if you want to connect it to pc.
if nothing happens, might be a trouble

ps. did you connect your boox while on?
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
How stupid I have been...
Shortly after I obtained my BeBook, it became impossible to switch it off... For that reason I never realized it always had to be switched on on to connect it to my computer!

I've transfered some books to my new Boox!
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote