Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
JosephG
JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Many LCD & e-paper devices
Hello from Paris

I am senior software architect at Mantano. Before working on the Mantano Reader for Android, I've been working on e-paper projects for device manufacturers. Sometimes I like answering to our Customer Support, even if this is not my primary job. It's great to have the opportunity to be in touch with our customers which provide us an incredible feedback and spend a lot of time sending us very detailed requests and suggestions!
I am following the discussions on MobileRead for a while, but I will try to post some news or answers when I can.
JosephG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

May I offer you a warm welcome to Mobileread Forums.

Have you noticed we have a Forum Francais
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
JosephG
JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.JosephG can teach chickens to fly.

Thank you very much!
Yes, I'll have a look at the french forum, too :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post

May I offer you a warm welcome to Mobileread Forums.

Have you noticed we have a Forum Francais
Old 08-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Welcome to Mobileread!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Joseph. Happy e-reading and best wishes. Neil (in France, but as south as you can get from Paris)
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
hello and welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
jamieleescott
Jamie Lee Scott
jamieleescott began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Welcome. I love anything that is new or improved for Android.

Jamie Lee Scott
www.jamieleescott.com
jamieleescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #9
JosephG

Hi, Thank you to everybody!
About improving things for Android we'll do our best ;-)

Tags
android, developer, e-paper, software