Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 02:28 AM   #1
RA Jones
RA Jones began at the beginning.

Device: None
THE OBSIDIAN PEBBLE -5* fantasci for everyone $3.12

THE OBSIDIAN PEBBLE--First in the Artefact Quintet.

[IMG]
OPCover_FNL_HR by rajonesauthor, on Flickr[/IMG]

Oz Chambers lives in a haunted house. His mother wants to move, but Oz believes that the old place is too full of mystery to leave. When he and his friends hear ghostly footsteps, they decide to investigate the house’s eerie reputation. But what Oz hasn’t bargained for is that he’s not alone in his quest and that solving Penwurt’s puzzles will uncover a murky secret, and the chilling realisation that nothing is quite what it seems. The Obsidian Pebble is the first of five books in the Artefact series for all ages.

More on the RA Jones website

Available for Kindle, on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
All other Readers on Smashwords.
Also available in paperback.

REVIEWS:
First, let me say if I could give this books 10 stars. I would. Jones has a way of bringing characters to life that makes readers feel they are part of the story: Christine, Amazon 5*

A super read! Once I started reading this intriguing story, I did not want to be interrupted: dcl Amazon 5*

As I can't say too many times, this is a good book, and everyone should give it a read! Bev Ash, Amazon 5*
RA Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy books, fantasy sci-fi, mystery/suspense