Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 10-25-2006, 08:31 PM   #1
sic
Addict
sic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enough

Device: SONY reader
Exclamation Digital Reading Search

Hi to everyone!

I'm happy to inform you that Digital Reading is starting it's first service a custom Search built on the brand new Google Custom Search Engine technology.

This is the first dedicated ebook search engine that I know of that is actually working.

A brief description can be found here...

Best regards

Thank you

Tamas Simon
sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 06:44 PM   #2
sic
Addict
sic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enough

Device: SONY reader
Hi

I updated Digital Reading Search.
Now you can find free, non-free and "warez" content if you know what you are looking for. (ie. author, title)
You can search for a book much like you search for a website using Google book search.
And you can find related works using Librarything.
It's all integrated into one easy to use interface.

Sic.
sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert