Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
ctragdoll
ctragdoll began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Software for ePub format books

I have been using Overdrive Media Console to read ePub library books. I recently began having a problem with it and cannot get the software to install on my device. Does anyone know of another software that can be used for this purpose?
ctragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
If you have problems with your device then you should probably take a look at the "E-Book Readers" category. You'll see that there's a "PocketBook" section over there. This category is about the ePub format not issues with specific e-readers.

If you're asking about Android software, then the title is very misleading. Try setting up a proper title next time, specific to the content. I thought you meant software in general for reading ePub (mainly on the PC). Others may understand something completely different, like software to format ePub, to edit them, etc.

Anyway, isn't the Android OS supposed to have an "Android Market"? I'm sure there are more ePub reading software over there, other than the "OverDrive Media Console" (such a weird name).
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub, library book, software