Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-02-2014, 01:10 AM   #1
iakovl
Connoisseur
iakovl began at the beginning.

Device: none
Moon+, replacing old file on shelf

i switched to use Calibre for my fanfic's on android (see another thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=240370)
but i have a problem
how to replace my old books with the new on moon+
i don't mind the progress being 0 (some problem but not major) i just need to remove the "old" books from shelf when i add new, i don't do it all in single time just replace each updated story from old epub to new calibre epub
iakovl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:24 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
If the metadata hasn't changed, it should be sent to the same file location, replacing the old copy.

Is Moon copying the book into its own storage, or accessing it from where you sent it?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2014, 02:41 AM   #3
iakovl
Connoisseur
iakovl began at the beginning.

Device: none
calibre is changing it
new file names and folders by author

moon works with my on device folder that is synced to dropbox
iakovl is offline   Reply With Quote