Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

View Poll Results: What is your firmware?
2.0.2 15 21.74%
2.0.0 r41166 17 24.64%
2.0.0 r41097 9 13.04%
1.9.17 with plugin 4 5.80%
1.9.17 without plugin 14 20.29%
previous firmware 10 14.49%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
MrBook69
MrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
What's your firmware

Just to have an idea, tell us what firmware are you using now?

Last edited by MrBook69; 08-01-2012 at 02:22 AM.
MrBook69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
2.0.0 r41166. I may try to go back to 1.9.17 with plugin.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #4
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Well, I'm on 2.0.0 something. I'll have to check the specific version when I'm home.

I had several issues with it, but I've found ways to get by until they fix it.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
Woodstonian
Connoisseur
Woodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the party

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
2.0.0 R41097. I've gotten used to the slow page turns and the rest of the "bugs" don't bother me. I had no problem doing the first upgrade from 1.9.17 but I don't want to risk going back just to solve the page turns. Too many horror stories!
Woodstonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #6
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Ditto. Last good version. I refuse to let my Touch connect and update. I did not pay $140+tax to be advertised at.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote