Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 01:15 AM   #1
Stinger
Asha'man
Stinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo
Input Profile

I've been using the 'deafult input profile' when converting all my books, most because most of the source files I needed to convert were in HTML form already. But I have converted a couple .LIT files (MS reader right?), and have now noticed those conversions also used the default input profile.

Does Calibre internally recognize a .LIT file and change the input profile under the hood?
If Not, should I be manually changing this input profile to the MS Reader one for my .LIT conversions?
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There's no need unless you notice font/image sizes being consistently different.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert