Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Sony PRS-350 plus case (both pink)

Virtually brand new. I babied it, kept it in the case, and even washed my hands before reading. If you can find a scratch or a ding, your eyes are better than mine.

$140 plus shipping.

I can't get the images to work, but you can see the photos here.
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #2
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Would you post to Australia?
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you cover the shipping and any other fees (duty???) I don't see why not.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well my postcode is 0886 if you want to find out for me how much it will cost?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:12 AM   #5
witeowl
Hopeless Geek

Oh, what, you don't want to blindly agree to $500 in shipping? :P

It looks like you have a few options:

First class: $14.97
Priority: $13.95 (This would probably have to be without the original box)
Priority: $33.60 (this would be with the box)
Express: $40.95

That's without any insurance, as it doesn't look as if that's an option.

Oh, I should mention that I'd prefer to go through Paypal, in case that matters.
Advert
Old 06-21-2011, 01:56 AM   #6
MorganM
Fanatic

That's ok cause my bank won't let me transfer money internationally anyway. I prefer paypal as I use it for the majority of my online shopping.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:39 PM   #7
witeowl
Hopeless Geek

That works then. If you decide you want it, PM me with your address, email address, and preferred shipping method, and I'll send a Paypal payment request.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
azt33
Connoisseur
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Is this still available?
azt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #9
witeowl
Hopeless Geek

Sure is.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:01 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
azt33
Connoisseur
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
You have PM!
azt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:20 AM   #12
doxie1956
doxie1956 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook Simple Touch (back-up)
It’s been awhile. But I’m desperate as mine but the dust. Do you still have this?
doxie1956 is offline   Reply With Quote