Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
stodge
Groupie
stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650SC
Sony store - view prices in Canadian dollars?

I don't think I already asked (if I did I'm sorry) but is there anyway to show prices on the Sony store in Canadian dollars? The bottom of the page always says "USD".
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
yakuzaboss
Groupie
yakuzaboss is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by stodge View Post
I don't think I already asked (if I did I'm sorry) but is there anyway to show prices on the Sony store in Canadian dollars? The bottom of the page always says "USD".
I believe the prices showing on Sonystyle.ca are in CAD. It's $249 on the Sony site and it's also $249 at Futureshop and Bestbuy.
yakuzaboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
stodge
Groupie
stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650SC
Sorry - I shouldn't post questions when I'm tired and concentrating on other things. I meant Sony's ebook store: http://ebookstore.sony.com/.
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote