Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-14-2005, 08:29 PM   #1
Liqiud
Infinite Oblivion
Liqiud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie PEG-UX50
Playstation 2

Does anyone on have a Playstation 2 and if so what is your favorite game for it.
Liqiud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 11:07 PM   #2
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
I have a playstation 2 but don't play it much...like the grand theft auto series. Very entertaining. I'm mostly into emulators on my mac.
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 12:58 AM   #3
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
I don't play very many games but I do like the Grand Theft Auto series also. Definitely a guilty pleasure. I also enjoy sports like Hockey (ESPN), Football (ESPN & Madden* ) and Soccer (FIFA).

Like zire71man I love emulation. On my Mac I play MacMame (Arcade) and Power64 (Commodore 64 emulator). Most of the emulation I play around with is emulation of old computers.

We actually have all three major consoles but I rarely play them. I have an Xbox but still haven't bought the original Halo. You'd think from all the news about it every single Xbox owner bought a copy heh.

I was signed up for Gamefly for a little while. It was a great way to try new games but I didn't play often enough to justify it so canceled it. It's a cool service though.

*Of course now that EA has an exlcusive license with the NFL I'll probably boycott Madden on principle
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 08:50 AM   #4
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I also have an Xbox (don't hit me!). But I don't use it so much for playing games; rather, I use Xbox Media Center for watching movies
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 10:31 AM   #5
Liqiud
Infinite Oblivion
Liqiud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie PEG-UX50
You guy ned to by Halo 2 even for the casual gammer it is an awsome shooter
Liqiud is offline   Reply With Quote