Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
mwlcarter
Connoisseur
mwlcarter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
Can we at least have an incremental firmware upgrade?

I've read in a few places that a firmware update is imminent, possibly this weekend.

I'd just like to see a firmware update NOW. It doesn't have to fix everything, but frequent updates that incrementally fix problems are far more preferred than infrequent updates that fix a whole bunch of stuff.

With frequent updates at least we'd be making progress. I love my Kobo, but there are enough technical issues (where was the quality control?) that a firmware update was essentially overdue on the day the Kobo was released.
mwlcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
Agreed, on all points!
corona is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I was kind of sceptical on a release over the weekend, and Monday is a holiday in Ontario (and many other areas of Canada).... so I have a feeling not until tuesday
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware, updates