Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #1
Inna
Inna began at the beginning.

Device: PDF
Wink Simon Says "Say Hi!" :)

Hello everyone!! Happy to be here!

My name is Inna and it would almost seem to be a kind of a test on erudition, if I say where I am from Well... I will say it anyway. I'm from Belarus. A small country betwen Russia and Poland. YES! You're always welcome to ask questions like "Where-where???" or "Belarus? How is it pronounced?"

Being so much fond of reading, I can read everywhere at anytime and almost everything from Dostoyevsky to trash literature and ads on billboards Hopefully, I'll find here advices on what to read an what devices to use, as I seem to be a beginner in eBook reading.

I'm also trying to write myself. Unfortunately, I'm rather a trash writer than Dostoyevsky ... but practice makes perfect they say.

I hope to become an active and probably useful member of your wonderful community!
Inna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Inna! I'm always pleasantly surprised when I consider the international-ness of the MR community, but I think you may be our first Belarusian. We're glad to have you.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2007, 12:44 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.

Are E Books popular in Belarus?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:23 AM   #4
Inna

Smile

Well... They do become popular. Anyway it is still rather strange to see a person in a bus or subway staring at an electronic device
Old 12-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #5
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Good to have such diversity in MR.
Welcome.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2007, 02:34 AM   #6
Inna

Thnx for the hospitality! Glad to be here!!