Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-02-2015, 08:36 AM   #196
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciurius View Post
What is the reason to change the caption "Recensie" to "Recencie"? The correct spelling is "Recensie"...
There is no reason, it is a typo.

Will be fixed in next release at your service.

TY
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 08:42 AM   #197
sciurius
Enthusiast
sciurius doesn't littersciurius doesn't litter

Device: PC
Service, indeed!
sciurius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:37 PM   #198
J@n
J@n began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T2
I currently have problems getting the metadata of books without filled in isbn. For all books I get no results. Below you will find an example of the log file for Glashard of Corine Hartman (I bought it from Bol.com ). For some reason the BOL_NL url is wrong.

calibre, version 2.17.0
FOUT: Geen zoekresultaten gevonden: <p>Geen boeken gevonden voor de zoekopdracht. Probeer de zoekopdracht <b>minder specifiek</b> te maken. Gebruik bijvoorbeeld alleen de achternaam van de auteur of één enkel sleutelwoord uit de titel. Om alle meldingen te zien klikt u op ‘Details tonen’.

Running identify query with parameters:
{u'authors': [u'Corine Hartman'], u'title': u'Glashard', u'timeout': 30, u'identifiers': {}}
Using plugins: BOL_NL
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** BOL_NL ******************************
Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.249.78 Safari/532.5')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 0.676000118256
Querying: http://www.bol.com/nl/s/boeken/zoekr...equestid=17572
BOL_NL url: '/nl/p/glashard/9200000011255021/'
Failed to make details query: '/nl/p/glashard/9200000011255021/'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.worker", line 62, in get_details
File "site-packages\mechanize-0.2.5-py2.7.egg\mechanize\_mechanize.py", line 199, in open_novisit
File "site-packages\mechanize-0.2.5-py2.7.egg\mechanize\_mechanize.py", line 216, in _mech_open
BrowserStateError: can't fetch relative reference: not viewing any document

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 0.81 seconds
The longest time (0.676000) was taken by: BOL_NL
Merging results from different sources and finding earliest publication dates from the worldcat.org service
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
J@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:04 AM   #199
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J@n View Post
I currently have problems getting the metadata of books without filled in isbn. For all books I get no results. Below you will find an example of the log file for Glashard of Corine Hartman (I bought it from Bol.com ). For some reason the BOL_NL url is wrong.

Thank you for the message
Bol changed their website a bit.
New version available 3.5 that will fix the problems you noticed.

Enjoy.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:19 AM   #200
J@n
J@n began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T2
Thanks!!
It works great again.

J@n
J@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:15 AM   #201
Dompie
Connoisseur
Dompie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura & Kobo Libra
Hi, I have a problem with searching Bol. When the match isn't perfect I get a choice and after selecting the right one the answer is: No result

I don't understand this result because I selected the right one.
When using the ISBN number everything is going alright.
(I think the boys at BOL.COM has changed something)

Logfile:
calibre, version 2.5.0
FOUT: Geen zoekresultaten gevonden: <p>Geen boeken gevonden voor de zoekopdracht. Probeer de zoekopdracht <b>minder specifiek</b> te maken. Gebruik bijvoorbeeld alleen de achternaam van de auteur of één enkel sleutelwoord uit de titel. Om alle meldingen te zien klikt u op ‘Details tonen’.

Running identify query with parameters:
{u'authors': [u'Harry Sidebottom'], u'timeout': 30, u'title': u'Koning der koningen', u'identifiers': {}}
Using plugins: BOL_NL, Google
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** Google ******************************
Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.249.78 Safari/532.5')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from Google took 0.337999820709

************************************************** ******************************

****************************** BOL_NL ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 2.56199979782
Querying: http://www.bol.com/nl/s/boeken/zoekr...equestid=17572
Rejecting as not close enough match: Strijder voor Rome / 2 Koning der koningen
No matches found with query: u'http://www.bol.com/nl/s/boeken/zoekresultaten/Ntt/Koning+der+koningen+Harry+Sidebottom/Ntk/nl_books_all/Nty/1/N/8299+8293/Ne/8299+8293/search/true/searchType/qck/index.html?_requestid=17572'

The identify phase took 2.61 seconds
The longest time (2.562000) was taken by: BOL_NL
Merging results from different sources and finding earliest publication dates from the worldcat.org service
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds

Last edited by Dompie; 02-01-2015 at 07:24 AM.
Dompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:49 AM   #202
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Dompie you are right,

The website changes also affects the rejected titles.

So new update was made, version 3.6. Hope that will do
Enjoy
Old 02-01-2015, 01:07 PM   #203
Dompie
Connoisseur

Thanks, you did it again and very very fast!!

It works as designed again.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:33 AM   #204
sciurius
Enthusiast
sciurius doesn't littersciurius doesn't litter

Device: PC
Thanks!

Small but nasty detail: the 3.6 plugin still reports itself as 3.4.
See worker.py, line 34.
sciurius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:46 AM   #205
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
The problems above here are still there. When i only have the title and auteur i get no results.
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:51 AM   #206
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
The problems above here are still there. When i only have the title and auteur i get no results.
I wonder if you use the latest version. When I test it myself it works without errors.
As mentioned above the version number in the file is still 0.3.4 ( I forgot to update ) . I dont know if it is possible , but maybe for that reason the update is not presented within calibre and you still use an older version.
Can you test and do a manual download and install.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:03 AM   #207
Dompie
Connoisseur

Yes you could be right Pr.BarnArt. When I tested your update Calibre doesn't mentioned that there is an update available. I downloaded it from the start of this thread by myself.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:22 AM   #208
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post
Yes you could be right Pr.BarnArt. When I tested your update Calibre doesn't mentioned that there is an update available. I downloaded it from the start of this thread by myself.
I have updated the version numbers in the source now. See if that helps.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:01 AM   #209
Dompie
Connoisseur

Yes that helps . I got the message "Update available" , Installed 3.4.0 Available 3.6.0.

I know that I had installed 3.6.0 from this thread already. So also this little detail is solved.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #210
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
I had the latest download. I tested some books now and now i get de books even without isbn.

Thanks again.
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote