Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 06-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #16
Dizmatic
Reader
Dizmatic began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Great tutorial. I did a book and it looks excellent with the Calibri font.
Dizmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #17
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I thought the new firmware version helped solve pdf problems. I'm having no problem with them with the newer firmware. Could someone explain the term "reflow" and how it apllies to pdfs? I found if I open an Pdf in Adobe Reader and save it as text then drop into JB, I get a line of text, a blank line, a half full line of text then another empty line.
If I convert through Calibre, to epub or rtf, I get a nice book with fonts able to be sized..
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert