Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-04-2005, 07:07 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Astraware offers Sudoku for PalmOS and Pocket PC

Astraware is an outstanding developer of games for mobile devices. They have many big successes, including the famous Bejeweled and Bejeweled 2 games which have addicted many fans like myself.

They have recently picked up on the Sodoku craze and published some very slick versions available in a PalmOS version and a PocketPC version.

There are other programs out there, but the Astraware software seems to be the top of the line versions. They are intended to be appropriate for a wide audience from novice beginner to advanced expert. There are tons of free puzzle packs available, and they support multiple languages. Looks like a very nice title.

(Thanks to Alison at Astraware for the news.)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 08:36 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sudoku is the only game I've currently installed on my PPC. I bought the version from Resco though since it was out before Astraware's. Great game!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2005, 04:58 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I've never tried the puzzle/game. Is it really as addictive as everyone claims? I might need to try it out (like I need something else to claim my spare time )
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:09 PM   #4
Dick Tracy
Detective
Dick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura about

Device: Palm TX
If you enjoy logic and patterns, you will love Sudoku. It is also a great challenge to enter a puzzle without any errors or second guesses.
Dick Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 05:47 PM   #5
stobs
Connoisseur
stobs is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
Hi,

For me, the freewareversion is ok: http://www.freewarepalm.com/games/sudokusolver.shtml or this: http://www.freewarepalm.com/games/suliteone.shtml

-S.
stobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2005, 05:01 PM   #6
Evan
... loves his toys!
Evan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it isEvan knows what time it is

Device: Treo 650
I must be missing out! I've seen ads/reviews of Sudoku games all over the Palm community! I can't imagine playing Sudoku when I have TCPMP, Plucker, and various e-book programs on my Treo.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote