Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question Nook HD Profile Question

I currently have an account with two Nook Tablets registered to it. The other user and I have some similar tastes in books, and some different.

If I want to add a Nook HD to the account, I assume that the main profile will show all purchased books?

Ideally I'd like to be able to add a profile for me that only shows the books I'm interested in, and just ignore the main profile. Can I do this?

Also, which profile will show sideloaded books? Both the main profile and the second one I create?

Thanks!
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook hd profile