Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
dhume01
Connoisseur
dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Chromebook Pro, Note 10 Lite
Plato: Complete Works. v1 23 Dec 2010

The Works of Plato translated by Benjamin Jowlett. This is a manually reformatted version of HarryT's LRF posting here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19972. Converting in calibre was somewhat messy and imperfect, so I decided to redo it myself.

This ePub contains:

"Early works:

Apology
Crito
Charmides
Euthyphro
First Alcibiades (*)
Greater Hippias (*)
Lesser Hippias
Ion
Laches
Lysis

Middle works:

Cratylus
Euthydemus
Gorgias
Menexenus (*)
Meno
Phaedo
Protagoras
Symposium
Republic
Phaedrus
Parmenides
Theaetetus

Late works:

Timaeus
Critias
Sophist
Statesman
Philebus
Laws

Pseudonymous works (traditionally attributed to Plato, but considered by virtually all modern authorities not to have been written by him):

Epinomis
Second Alcibiades
Hipparcus
Rival Lovers
Theages
Cleitophon
Minos
Demoducus
Axiochus
On Justice
On Virtue
Sisyphus
Eryxias
Halcyon
Letters

(*) The authorship of these works is disputed by some authorities.

There are also a number of essays relating to various aspects of Plato's works."
dhume01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Many thanks for a valuable cokllection Dhume. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 02:55 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
And from me too.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #4
januaryman
Used DTBs & iPad User
januaryman began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Ah! I was just taking an online course at Yale and this will serve me perfectly. Thanks very very much!
januaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
BMaloney
Connoisseur
BMaloney doesn't litterBMaloney doesn't litter

Device: PRS-650
This is great! Thank you!
BMaloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #6
BMaloney
Connoisseur
BMaloney doesn't litterBMaloney doesn't litter

Device: PRS-650
Just one question though: how did you do the ToC? When I open the file with Sigil, it doesn't have one anymore. (There's just a little type-o on the title page I wanted to fix...)
BMaloney is offline   Reply With Quote