Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #16
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Really, really nice work!
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
andreas h
andreas h began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Thomas- View Post
I'll try to make it as one-click-installable as possible, but nonetheless some configuration will be necessary. There are settings that differ depending on your network provider (username, APN) and your UMTS stick (PIN of your sim card, device type etc.). But I hope these settings will be done in a single file only, so it should be quiet easy.
hi thomas,

have you done any further work so far? i received a E169 stick too and would be glad if you could tell me how you succeeded. are there any pitfalls in configuring the device? or are razvan's instructions enough?

andreas
andreas h is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert