Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-29-2009, 12:42 AM   #46
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I've read 3 of them, oh the pain! No they weren't that bad at all hehe
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:38 AM   #47
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I would like to add "The monk who sold his Ferrari' as complete and utter bollocks and to be avoided at at all costs. It would be better to die than to read this book.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #48
awesomevegan
Connoisseur
awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindleing since 11/4/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
They are not available as legal eBooks.
I know and it makes me sad. I have already gotten so used to reading on my Kindle that reading a plain book is annoying lol. Especially if it is a big book, or just kind of thick. I am much more likely to read a book if its on Kindle. I can't imagine reading many paper books now that I have the Kindle with so many legal books available. My to read list is ridiculously long
awesomevegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:58 AM   #49
detacht69
Still Amazing-Only Better
detacht69 began at the beginning.

Device: New K3 Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Troll'd

Last edited by detacht69; 02-23-2009 at 04:05 AM.
detacht69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:13 AM   #50
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by detacht69 View Post
Troll'd
Oh, Madam is no troll, unless you consider satire-and-absurdity-inclined, playful posters to be trolls, which would be a terrible shame and possibly make you miss much mirth amongst the minions of MobileRead. No, Madam was noting at the time a trend here for "Top ##"-type lists, and responding, as she is wont to do, in anti-kind with tongue firmly in cheek.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #51
detacht69
Still Amazing-Only Better
detacht69 began at the beginning.

Device: New K3 Owner
No silly, not her... I was referring to the author of the article that was trolling

of course some of those books are loved and for good reason I'm sure, but the reasoning was silly, which was meant to be the clue it's a joke... DUH
detacht69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:02 AM   #52
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by detacht69 View Post
No silly, not her... I was referring to the author of the article that was trolling
I am surely, admittedly and unabashedly "silly" for many reasons, but a lack of clarity in the subject of your comments is certainly not one of them.

Quote:
of course some of those books are loved and for good reason I'm sure, but the reasoning was silly, which was meant to be the clue it's a joke... DUH
I think most of us had gathered that, but some still use it as a discussion point anyway, because otherwise it's just a joke-and-punchline post without any reasonable thread to follow. I note that Bill had even stated so three pages back and only 10 posts in.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote