Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #1
zzzxtreme
zzzxtreme began at the beginning.

Device: nook
holding Ipad

hello, I ordered ipad for my mom because of the better PDF support and safari browser. my experience is, it's not comfortable to hold because it's too thin for the fingers. do you guys use a "Thicker" case so that it feels morel like a book?

any recommendations? thanks!
zzzxtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:18 AM   #2
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
I personally bought this one, for the protection.. But it turns out that it makes the iPad easier to hold also, so I'm quite satisfied. It has a rubbery back, so it doesn't slide as easy, if you lean it up stuff.

Best 1,09$ I've spend ever.. (And 15$ shipping)
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I'm also using a TPU case, which rounds the sharper corners of the iPad. I'm also considering the SGP Argos case, or the Cyber Acoustics case, but I'm holding off until I get the NOOKcolor.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
nursedude
Zealot
nursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo (Original), KT, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd gen
I use the OEM case from Apple. I like the rubbery texture. Some people don't like the cost and others feel the edges are annoying but I really like it.
nursedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
I usually just rest the iPad on my palm(s). The aluminum back has enough texture to stay gripped to my flesh.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert