Notices

Old 09-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
bob coxner
bob coxner began at the beginning.

Device: none
Shipping date on Kindle main page changed today

It now says:

Order now for September delivery
Due to strong customer demand, Kindle is temporarily sold out. Order now to reserve your place in line. Orders are prioritized on a first come, first served basis. Orders placed today are expected to ship on or before September 22nd.

Earlier today it said September 24th.
bob coxner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Yay I noticed that too
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Maybe they got a batch of kindles from the manufacturer.
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
brandsandfilms
brandsandfilms began at the beginning.

Device: none
Not bad. My leather cover is on its way.
brandsandfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #5
tarke9891
Enthusiast
tarke9891 doesn't littertarke9891 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 3G
As of yesterday they gave me a date that matched the date listed when I bought it. I would agree with the idea, that they just got a shipment. Since have to wait a week for mine (K3).
tarke9891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
vrf
Addict
vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vrf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Voyage, Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro
I ordered September 11th, just got an email saying the estimated arrival date is the 20th.

Long weekend ahead...
vrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #7
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
UK site still says 2-3 weeks .....
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #8
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
I ordered on Sept 11 too and got an email earlier today for estimated arrival date on Sept 21-25.
diokdin is offline   Reply With Quote