Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 11:38 PM   #91
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm sure Centauri is proud! (And well compensated!!)
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 12:29 AM   #92
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I'm sure Centauri is proud! (And well compensated!!)
I even pulled a prank. I buzzed one of the voyager spacecraft along the way. I imagine Centauri was around somewhere. Me and Grig had our hands a bit full.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #93
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Dude! You need more or less sleep, very bizarre!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 01:22 AM   #94
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Dude! You need more or less sleep, very bizarre!
I am a bit of a night owl usually. It's been a while since I saw "The Last Starfighter" though I do have the DVD.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:55 AM   #95
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I'm only resurrecting a nearly 17 month dead thread to say this, but I guess since dreams don't become outdated it's okay.

This morning I awoke at around six thirty, which is a god-forbidden hour for any retiree to open their eyes. After piddling around for a couple of hours, went back to sleep for quick nap which turned into a two and a half hour slumber, during which I had the following dream. I was driving down Tidewater's Military Highway and the car in front of me (driven my an elderly woman) slowed to a crawl. I got out of the car, with it still moving at idle speed. Then I ran alongside it and jumped back in, just in time to avoid being hit by another driver speeding up on me. Drove on down the road, got distracted, missed my turn and wound up much further down Military than I had intended. By this time the car was no longer in the picture, and I was riding my old Harley Speedster, so I turned around and began heading to my original destination. It was starting to get dark and my headlight wasn't working. I couldn't see a thing and ended up on the median strip about to head back on the wrong side of the road. I slapped my headlight and it came on, allowing me to see, if only dimly. I got back on the right path but by the time I reached the waterfront strip in Virginia Beach (impossible if you stay on Military), I decided to visit a few of the sights I hadn't seen in a few years. It was still dark, and I had been gone for quite some time now and half-expected my wife to start worrying and call. Then the phone rang and I awoke. I thought it was her at first, but it was my son. I'm wondering now if that ringing might have been incorporated into my dream, but it seems such a separate event that I don't know whether to chalk it up to incorporation or coincidence.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2016, 12:00 PM   #96
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Yes, the actual ringing incorporated in your dream.
Now for an odd idea, I dreamed I was in a car with 2 other adults, 1 teenager, 2 two year olds, 2 six year olds and 2 eight year olds.
Note this was your standard 4 door sedan type car.
Sorry we were going so slow.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote